The star of the Italian dessert- Tiramisu isn't just a fancy dish to have in an Italian restaurant or a bakery anymore. With this amazing, easy and quick recipe by Chef Attilio Di Fabrizio you can make delicious Tiramisu at the comfort of your home, Serve it along with a wine of your choice.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 1 servings
- 3 Eggs
- 250 Gram Mascarpone cheese
- 150 Gram Sugar
- 3 Long expresso coffees
- 6 Ladyfinger biscuits
- To taste Cocoa
- Prepare the expresso coffee and put it in a bowl to cool. Cut the ladyfinger biscuits in half horizontally.
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites and place them in separate 2 lt. size bowls.
- Add 100 gram of sugar to the yolks and whip them up with a whisk or electric beater. When the mixture is frothy, add the mascarpone cheese and continue to stir for a couple of minutes.
- Add the remaining sugar to the bowl with the whites and whip up until stiff with a whisk or an electric beater.
- Gently mix together the contents of both bowls with a whisk.
- Take four small bowls about the size of a cappuccino coffee cup, possibly with the upper border more open than the bottom one. Put a layer of cream in the bottom of the bowl (filling about 1/4th of it). Quickly dip the ladyfingers one at a time in the coffee and place three of them over the cream mixture in each bowl. Cover with more cream and sprinkle with cocoa.
- The Tirami Su' portions can be prepared in advance and places in the refrigerator for a few hours until ready to serve. The cocoa should be added only moments before serving.