Honey Sage Gin Fizz
A classic gin fizz with honey sage infused syrup with a touch of lime.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 90 Ml Gin
- 30 Ml Honey sage syrup
- 45 Ml Fresh lime juice
- 0.15 Litre Soda
- to garnish Green sage leaves soaked
For honey sage syrup:
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 5-6 Sage leaves fresh
- Fill the glass with a few sage leaves and ice cubes.
- Add gin, honey and lime juice, stir it well.
- Pour in club soda, stir it again.
- If necessary, add a bit more honey sage syrup. Garnish with sage leaves and serve it in a long glass.