Garlic Chicken Prosciutto Pizza
Have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes with this simple yet sophisticated pizza. Serve it to your family any night of the week or impress your guests by serving appetizer size portions at your next holiday gathering!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 6 people
- Pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cup chicken cooked, chopped, 375 mL, 375 mL
- 1 cup Cherry Tomato halved lengthwise, 250 mL
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoon Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Milk 125 mL
- 1/4 cup Half and Half Cream 60 mL
- 1/4 cup grated parmesean cheese 60 mL
- 1/2 cup Arugula 125 mL
- 12 slices Prosciutto
- Preheat oven as per the pizza dough directions. We used fresh bakery dough and preheated to 450 degrees F.
- Sauce: In a small skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add garlic and stir, lightly frying for approximately 1 minute until it’s golden brown. Lower the temperature to simmer, add in flour, mix and heat gently for 1 minute.
- Add in milk and half & half and combine well. Add in pepper and grated parmesan cheese and stir well. Remove from heat.
- Pizza: Spread out pizza dough onto baking pan and top with sauce, leaving a 1 inch border around the edges. Top with chicken and bake in the oven for approximately 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove pizza from the oven and top with halved tomatoes, arugula and prosciutto. Slice and serve!