Creamy Spinach-Stuffed Portobellos
Ready in just 30 minutes, these meatless, stuffed portobello mushrooms are hearty, satisfying and delicious.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 medium tomato chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 bag fresh baby spinach leaves about 6 ounces
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Celery Soup
- 4 large portobello mushroom stems removed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs toasted
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally. Add the tomatoes and spinach and cook just until the spinach is wilted. Stir in the soup and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Stir the bread crumbs and cheese in a small bowl.
- Place the mushroom caps onto a baking sheet. Spoon the spinach mixture into the mushroom caps.
- Roast at 425ºF. for 15 minutes or until the mushroom caps are tender. Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
- Heat the broiler. Broil the mushroom caps 4 inches from the heat until the bread crumb mixture is golden brown.