Fantastic to take as a hostess gift, this fragrant bread is packed with goodness and a few tasty surprises.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour 35 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 55 minutes
Servings 24 people
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Healthy Request® Tomato Soup 10 3/4 ounces
- 6 egg white
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 small zucchini shredded (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup raisins
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Spray 2 (8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch) loaf pans with vegetable cooking spray.
- Stir the flour, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Beat the sugar, soup, egg whites, oil and vanilla extract in a medium bowl with a fork or whisk. Add the soup mixture to the flour mixture, stirring just until blended. Fold in the zucchini and raisins. Pour the batter into the loaf pans.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let the loaves cool in the pans on wire racks for 10 minutes. Remove the loaves from the pans and let cool completely on wire racks.