Almond and Raw Banana Galawat
Healthy balls of snacks! Indulge in these nutty patty like savories, packed with the goodness of almonds and raw banana. These are great to serve as bite size snacks at dinner parties, easy and fuss-free to make.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 12 servings
- 80 gms gms almond slivers peeled
- 150 gms gms raw banana boiled
- 25 gms gms almond paste
- 20 ml cooking cream
- 15 ml refined oil
- 2 gms gms mace powder
- 2 gms gms cardamom powder
- 20 gms gms ginger garlic paste
- 5 gms gms garam masala powder
- 3 gms gms red chilli powder to taste salt
- 50 gms gms tempura batter
- Finely grate the boiled raw banana. Heat oil in a kadhai and add ginger garlic paste and saute it well to a light brown colour.
- Then, add the garam masala, red chilli powder and sauté. Now add almond paste and saute for a minute.
- Add the grated raw banana and cook it till the mixture leaves the sides of the kadhai. Adjust the seasoning and finish it with mace powder and cardamom powder.
- Cool the mixture and divide them into small equal dumplings.
- Give them a patty shape, coat with tempura batter and crumb with almond slivers.
- Grill the patties on a non-stick pan till golden.
- Serve hot