You don’t need to buy pancake mix in a bottle to make easy & delicious pancakes. If you’re looking for an easy pancake recipe to whip up in no time, this one has ingredients you’ll already have in your cupboard. It’s perfect for those last minute requests from friends, family or children and tastes delicious!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 12 pancakes
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 tbsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl, sifting to remove lumps.
- In a different bowl, beat the egg until lightly scrambled.
- Add the milk and melted butter to the bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until it is combined into a batter.
- Heat in a frying pan on a medium heat. Cook pancakes until bubbles form on top, then flip and brown the other side.