Whenever there’s a party, you know where to find us: by the charcuterie spread. Italian pinwheels combine all the elements of a cheese board (cured meat, cheese and carbs) into one delicious bite.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 13 minutes
Total Time 23 minutes
Servings 12 servings
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry thawed
- ⅓ cup tomato paste
- 4 ounces sliced soppressata
- ½ cup grated pecorino cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Roll out the puff pastry a little to flatten it. Spread the tomato paste all over the puff pastry and layer the soppressata on top of it, overlapping each piece a little. Sprinkle the pecorino evenly over the entire surface.
- Starting with the side closest to you, tightly roll up the dough and toppings. Slice the roll into ½-inch-thick pieces.
- Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until golden brown, 11 to 13 minutes.